- Welcome to the Las Vegas Backgammon Club. We have tournaments at 7
p.m. every Tuesday evening. Late entries usually available (final spot typically sells out between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.).
$10 entries $10 reentries, 7 point matches (9 point matches in the finals of a 16-player bracket),
single elimination. Please bring a board if you have one (if you don't, we have extras).
There is no smoking in the main playing room.
Our club meets at Mad Matty's Bar and Grill on the north side of Sahara near Cimmaron ave. in Las Vegas.
Here's a map:
West Sahara Road, Las Vegas. Call Tony Anton at 702.458.0926 for more information.
Upcoming schedule: The club will be dark on Tuesday December 26, 2017 .
The 2017 Maxakuli Cup will be held on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 -- an
Invitational tournament for the top 8 in the standings at the end of
On July 18th we had 30 players in attendance.
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, July 25th
- Tournament #1 (16): 1-Ray Fogerlund 2-Howard Markowitz
- Tournament #1 (16): 1-Al Hodis 2-Shay Asraff
- Tournament #2 (8): 1-Larry Liebster 2-Joe Apicella
- Tournament #3 (8): 1-Ramon Eleazar 3-Peter Victor
Results from the 2016 Maxikuli Cup tournament
- Al Hodis def Joe Apicella (11 - 8)
- Dennis McFarlin def Howard Markowitz (11 - 8)
- Ray Fogerlund def Spencer Chen (11 - 7)
- Aaron Foust def Ramon Eleazar (11 - 9)
Round #2 (semi-finals)
- Al Hodis def Dennis McFarlin (11 - 8)
- Aaron Foust def Ray Fogerlund (11 - 7)
Round #3 (finals)
- Al Hodis def Aaron Foust (11 - 9)
Congratulations to Al Hodis for winning the 2016 Maxikuli cup.
Updated United States Backgammon Rules.
Las Vegas Backgammon Club Rules - Updated 2017.
Current 2017 Standings through Tuesday June 27th
Top 8 qualify for the LVBC Tournament of Champions
(a.k.a. the Maxakuli Cup)
2017 season ends on Dec. 19.
Maxakuli Cup will be on Wed., Dec. 20.
|Last 12 Players of the Month||(Points/Weeks)|
1000 to 1 Club 2017
Club members winning 10 or more matches in a row in 2017
|1)||No one so far in 2017||:-)|
VegasBG 1000 to 1 Club Members